Gomobile bind gives me "skipped field with unsupported type"

My first problem described here: After binding ios framework with help of gomobile framework has nothing in it · Issue #6253 · ipfs/kubo · GitHub
After proposed fix, .h files have some code. But most of the code looks like this:

// skipped field IpfsNode.Identity with unsupported type: github.com/libp2p/go-libp2p-peer.ID
// skipped field IpfsNode.Repo with unsupported type: github.com/ipfs/go-ipfs/repo.Repo
// skipped field IpfsNode.Pinning with unsupported type: github.com/ipfs/go-ipfs/pin.Pinner
// skipped field IpfsNode.Mounts with unsupported type: github.com/ipfs/go-ipfs/core.Mounts
// skipped field IpfsNode.PrivateKey with unsupported type: github.com/libp2p/go-libp2p-crypto.PrivKey
// skipped field IpfsNode.PNetFingerprint with unsupported type: github.com/ipfs/go-ipfs/core/node.PNetFingerprint
// skipped field IpfsNode.Peerstore with unsupported type: github.com/libp2p/go-libp2p-peerstore.Peerstore
// skipped field IpfsNode.Blockstore with unsupported type: github.com/ipfs/go-ipfs-blockstore.GCBlockstore
// skipped field IpfsNode.Filestore with unsupported type: *github.com/ipfs/go-ipfs/filestore.Filestore
// skipped field IpfsNode.BaseBlocks with unsupported type: github.com/ipfs/go-ipfs/core/node.BaseBlocks
// skipped field IpfsNode.GCLocker with unsupported type: github.com/ipfs/go-ipfs-blockstore.GCLocker
// skipped field IpfsNode.Blocks with unsupported type: github.com/ipfs/go-blockservice.BlockService
// skipped field IpfsNode.DAG with unsupported type: github.com/ipfs/go-ipld-format.DAGService
// skipped field IpfsNode.Resolver with unsupported type: *github.com/ipfs/go-path/resolver.Resolver

I can only create CoreIpfsNode but it’s just empty NSObject.
Please help!

I’m using

Xcode 10.2
go version go1.12.4 darwin/amd64
gomobile version +3e0bab5 Mon Apr 15 19:13:53 2019 +0000 (android,ios)

Im still at the same point. anyone help?