Hi all, I’m new to blockchain and dapps development. I have spent some time to research about the correct stack use for the dapps development. I would like to know that is it the correct way to do like that.
I planning to do an dapps by
- using the solidity by ethereum (mainly for ERC20 token purpose)
- will host and store all images on ipfs, store data in JSON format to orbit-db
- uport for create user account on my dapp (do i have alternative way to do this ? like straight away register account on my dapps)
- My dapp will allow the keyholder to edit their own data instead of immutable data (is it possible?)
- besides that i also planning to do a centralized private key storage, to hold the key for them ( because the data is important for the user, and this will be the recovery solution. Is it feasible? )