Video & Music streaming

Hey @PinkBerry, @VictorBjelkholm and @joey-trucast — I’m not sure if you’re still up for it but I’m about to add Audio/Video to the messenger in qDesk - Which in a group channel, is exactly what you’re looking for - Maybe we can work on it together? I think key is to reference a WebRTC stream and to do what Jitsi does.

Hi! I am interested to work with you. I want to be part of the project for education purpose and protection for safer internet for kids and anyone. I have experience in programming but I am new in this direction. I have a lot of ideas to share with you and enhance the user experience with the platform you started.
My github user is ispires.

Thank you for sharing your work. I hope will have a big future.
iulian

Can a streaming infrastructure that allows the upload video or CID to be turned into an NFT with a smart contract for content revenue?
Something that can allow a media app to easily piggyback off where the app or user on the app can moderate the content material.
Then use targeted or generic ads unless on a paid subscription that a percentage of the revenue automatically would be distributed to content providers, ad companies, and the infrastructure cost.
I also wonder if a user generated crypto wallet that would have ad targeting data that is both anonymous and the user controls what is uploaded could be used to market ads from small local businesses instead of large corporations. Closer to how classified ads used to be.

My hope is to get help or information on how to start to build a universal decentralized media infrastructure that apps and social media can be built off of while allowing the end user to decide what to censor and what to allow.