Is it possible and reasonable to use IPFS like a storage in the same service like google drive disk?
Any pros and cons for that?
And a little schema how it could be implemented?
I guess we can do something like that for implement it and manage access right to share file with users to each other.
- web interface on typical hosting or vps
- web server to process user’s request and accessing IPFS.
- Once user registered he creates private and public keys for futher management files and rights.
- upload/download file ecnrypt/dycrypt using keys from account
- and when we want to share any file to other users, our web server use the same keys from file’s owner account
What could goes wrong?
And we use IPFS just for storing, but we still have “bottleneck” regarding to our web-server on vps with user’s data.
And last question, where we can use blockchain here?