Hello everyone, I have a few questions to ask for help.
- I need to migrate an IPFS server now. What do I need to copy? Is the copy ~/.ipfs directory?
- If my local node hard drive is damaged, can I get my previous data from the public gateway Ipfs.io to restore it? The document says that if a file is not accessed for a long time, there may be no node cache for this file. Does that mean it is lost?
- IPFS seems to be similar to the structure of nginx+s3 currently widely used?
- Is ipfs only suitable for dapps?
- If the gateway obtains data from a nearby node, does it take data from multiple nearby nodes at the same time?
- I used IPNS to create a unique path, and the nearby nodes have been cached, After a few days I will update the data under IPNS, when will the node update its cache?