Is it possible to integrate the Matrix protocol within the IPFS protocol?

@danieln I asked about the matrix as I wanted an integrated communication protocol with IPFS.

1. I think it’s essential to have a communication protocol in a hypertext protocol. In my opinion ipfs is making web3 very common, easy to understand - So I really like the ipfs protocol.
  2. However, I feel the need to use a communication protocol as a matrix.
  3. IPFS looks like a “browser”, that is, it joins several protocols/networking type: “cdn”, “blockchain”, “p2p”, “name service” - you can search for certain content as “built-in search engine” as "cdn-p2p-blockchain " - So I’m speaking generally
  4. My view of web3 is ipfs with an integrated communication protocol like matrix because matrix allows different services - the matrix protocol calls these “bridges”.
  5. This would allow ipfs or “web3” to be better known, popular like Google Chrome, Opera, Vivaldi, Firefox - something that people install and use the service.
  6. I would like IPFS to be my “operating system” - integrate everything I need like “matrix”, “stmp/imap/pop3” etc.
  7. The main advantage of my argument of integrating protocols within ipfs is to make ipfs popular and common for everyday people. People who don’t know a lot of technology and use smartphones and laptops - people who work in areas that aren’t like as ti.
  8. I believe that the future of web3 or ipfs may be found. I don’t predict the future, but I try to improve things in the present. What the community is doing for the web with ipfs is amazing and everything I said can be wrong.
  9. My view of current technology is partial - not complete, but seeing things like hybrid blockchains with email seems like a good thing initially in some specific use case. As I see ipfs integrated with the matrix protocol.
  10. The success of the web in my view and I can be wrong about that view - it would be that the success of the web was only success because the web integrated different protocols, networks and types of service/product - what I call an ecosystem. Or better - the success of the web was only successful, because of a rich ecosystem: protocols and network types, services/products of companies, etc. I believe that web 3 is trying to do this, today it is possible things like hybrid blockchains for email, cdn-p2p-blockchain like in the case of ipfs etc.

References