I’m thinking of creating an App that will run on Android, iOS and Windows and have the following functionality:
- An interface like GuitarTapp Pro for searching, selecting and storing Musical Tabs with lyrics and chords.
- Create setlists for performers
- I would like to make it a p2p serverless application with IPFS.
I’m going to use Xamarin with .Net Core as the technology to create the cross platform apps.
I’ve already found the Ipfs.Api assembly by Richard Scheider but am a bit lost on how to get started. I would like the App to be a Node as well as a Client.
- I am familiar with the concept of IPFS but don’t understand how peers can connect to each other and exchange data.
- Can I create a Node with Richard’s implementation?
- Does it work on LAN with NAT to connect to other nodes on the Internet?
- I would also need some kind of versioning system. Because 2 or more users could edit the same tab the difference should be merged somehow or else I get the ‘last one wins’ situation which is undesirable.
Who can help me get started?