I am developing a web application where user can share data/messages to another user. I am using IPFS to develope this web application.
I have a scenario,
- opens a web page
- Alice ipfs-js node is initialized (2 keys are generated)-> private key stored in datastore -> public key (hash/unique id generated by ipfs)
In order to share link of web app to Bob,
- Alice uses Bob’s email
- Bob receives Alices email
- In email, alice has sent her public key + accpt/reject msg + signature through link
- when bob clicks on link web app opens in browser
- Bobs js-ipfs node is initialized (2 keys are genrated)
- Bob verifies alice using her signature
- Bob Accepts msgs and sends his public key + signature + msg accept
- Alice receives Bob’s accept msg + Bob’s pubic key + Bob’s signature
- Alice verifies its really Bob(who she sent email invitation)
Alice and Bob
- Verification complete
- Continues sending data/msg
I am new to working with ipfs-js. I have to explain public/private key exchange scenario to professor and class. I want to know is this scenario is correct/ working.
Help, really appreciated.