Already Piped Error

I have been attempting to work with ipfs-pubsub room but it randomly exits and gives this error. I have attempted the fixes in some issues on ipfs but they have not worked. Any ideas of how to fix it?

These are the issues I am referring to:

This is the error:
throw new Error(‘already piped’)
^

Error: already piped
    at sink (/Users/behrad/Desktop/ColIDE/JS/node_modules/pull-pair/index.js:11:13)
    at consume (/Users/behrad/Desktop/ColIDE/JS/node_modules/pull-defer/sink.js:7:17)
    at consume (/Users/behrad/Desktop/ColIDE/JS/node_modules/pull-defer/sink.js:7:17)
    at Connection.consume (/Users/behrad/Desktop/ColIDE/JS/node_modules/pull-defer/sink.js:7:17)
    at pull (/Users/behrad/Desktop/ColIDE/JS/node_modules/pull-stream/pull.js:43:9)
    at Dialer.handle (/Users/behrad/Desktop/ColIDE/JS/node_modules/multistream-select/src/dialer/index.js:47:5)
    at attemptMuxerUpgrade (/Users/behrad/Desktop/ColIDE/JS/node_modules/ipfs/node_modules/libp2p-switch/src/dial.js:157:10)
    at gotWarmedUpConn (/Users/behrad/Desktop/ColIDE/JS/node_modules/ipfs/node_modules/libp2p-switch/src/dial.js:54:7)
    at Switch.dial (/Users/behrad/Desktop/ColIDE/JS/node_modules/ipfs/node_modules/libp2p-switch/src/dial.js:40:9)
    at _getPeerInfo (/Users/behrad/Desktop/ColIDE/JS/node_modules/ipfs/node_modules/libp2p/src/index.js:237:19)

Solved by updating: https://github.com/ipfs/js-ipfs/issues/1446#issuecomment-405686911

@agahEbrahimi in the future, please comment when you’ve solved your problem. It saves a lot of time.