About the IPFS category

This category are for questions and general help regarding IPFS as a whole system, not specifically the implementations or for reporting bugs.

Topics here can include questions about the general state of the network, performance of a specific functionality or other broad, general questions.

You wrote this explanation fairly well thanks.

From what i have experienced: when you install the desktop file sharer after having used just an extension: a sudden and brisk change takes place that is neighter noticeable positive or negative just like switching mad patches around on every tab and page you can think of. everything just begins to get quite literally “unsafe”. that is how i felt ! ;p

When i had my Google Drive saved on the Android tablet I had the same feeling sort of. I was clicking thru branches of files, to see there truly is NOOOOOOOO WAIT no way to decipher the apple programs on an android AND no way to decipher the Android products on the Apple products. It is a serious annoyance, dont get caught doing it! ! :stuck_out_tongue:

Many do find loopholes, because they exist, but not fun loopholes; just learning lessons.